Who would be interim coach?

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
I honestly don't know if there is anyone on staff that I would trust. Maybe Felker? </p>
 

AROB44

Junior
Mar 20, 2008
1,426
264
83
Maybe Felker?

Rocky has already had his chance. Great person, but not a head coach (not even a offensive co-ordinator as far as I am concerned).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense