Who will separate at RB??

LZZOSO

Sophomore
Feb 4, 2016
176
110
0
If I had to pick one, I'd say Ozigbo.

I like the way hey runs when he sees the hole, but his vision tends to be sub par. I'd love to see he has improved that game, as we need a stud running back if we are going to make a run. I like all three of the top 3, but we are still lacking that fully complete back that can do it all. GBR
 

dockentwo

Senior
Aug 13, 2004
4,861
416
0
I like the way hey runs when he sees the hole, but his vision tends to be sub par. I'd love to see he has improved that game, as we need a stud running back if we are going to make a run. I like all three of the top 3, but we are still lacking that fully complete back that can do it all. GBR
Not directed at you. We have multiple backs that can do it all. So its how do you differentiate what parts aren't at max level; because we are actually asking a lot. A pro offense and at an All-B1G level.
I still feel wearing one back out, especially waiting for him to find the groove ( not find the hot hand ); can be a mistake.
I believe Coach Devaney was renown for throwing the next man in; if you weren't getting it done. This isn't magic, any one can have an off day or be better against a different team or scheme.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State