Who will be our next commit?

CadaverDawg

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
6,409
0
0
B. Brown?
R. Brown?
Wallace?
Moore?
Ward??
Other?

What do you guys think? It has been a while since the great Autry, Siddoway week. I'm ready for some good recruiting news.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,527
16,278
113
<div>AJ Jefferson.</div><div>
</div>I'm getting a gut feeling that we only land B. Brown and AJ Jefferson out of whats remaining. Moore would be next on that list. We are...
 

DiligenceDawg

Redshirt
Jan 3, 2011
152
0
0
I like richie at a MLB spot more I think but at olb I'd go with B brown... either way they can both flat out play.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State