Who wants Western Ky?

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,088
4,857
113
And who wants La Tech?

We get one, or the other.


The conseus will be WK is my guess.

they are about neck and neck in their game so far.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,446
31,661
113
I'd rather beat WKU. I'd rather lose to LA Tech. So, I don't know.
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
Me, Me! Howland vs. Stansbury. Can't wait to see that. But Stans is blowing it at the moment. :(
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
We have to worry about those 6’6” front line players for Tech man-handling our 6’10, 6’9, 6’9 and 7’0 frontline players. I hope our guys are up for it.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,833
2,967
113
Eh, I really don't think we need that drama...

That kinda sucks. Could have happened in 2018 too I believe, but WKU lost

Sure its an interesting scenario but no matter what happens its going to reignite the stans feud in the fan base. I'd just a soon do without that.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,833
2,967
113
We have to worry about those 6’6” front line players for Tech man-handling our 6’10, 6’9, 6’9 and 7’0 frontline players. I hope our guys are up for it.

That's true but did you see the Charles Barkley Jr freshman they have? 6-7, 275 and it definitely isn't all muscle. Like Barkley he moves pretty good for a fat boy.
 
Last edited:

engie

Sophomore
May 29, 2011
10,763
106
63
Us coming to the verge of matching up with stans in the nit every third or fourth year is the most Mississippi State and Stansbury things ever*

eta: and always falling just short
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report