Who said this:

WVPATX

Sophomore
Jan 27, 2005
28,209
125
53
“I guess what I would say is if you looked at that person’s budget and you looked at their cable bill, their telephone … cell phone bill, other things that they’re spending on, it may turn out that they just haven’t prioritized health care because right now everybody is healthy. Nobody actually wants to spend money on health insurance until they get sick.”
 

atlkvb

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
83,840
8,163
113
“I guess what I would say is if you looked at that person’s budget and you looked at their cable bill, their telephone … cell phone bill, other things that they’re spending on, it may turn out that they just haven’t prioritized health care because right now everybody is healthy. Nobody actually wants to spend money on health insurance until they get sick.”

But of course because this guy is Black and the other guy who said it is White only the White guy is a racist, insensitive, xenophobic, homophobic bigot


CHAFFETZ: "Well, we're getting rid of the individual mandate; we're getting rid of those things that people said that they don't want--and you know what? Americans have choices, and they’ve got to make a choice. And so maybe, rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and they want to spend hundreds of dollars on, maybe they should invest in their own healthcare. They've got to make those decisions themselves."


OBAMA: "I guess what I would say is if you looked at that person's budget, and you looked at their cable bill, their telephone, their cell phone bill, other things that they're spending on, it may turn out that it's just--they haven't prioritized healthcare because right now, everybody's healthy. Nobody actually wants to spend money on health insurance until they get sick."





 
Last edited:
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  3. 03 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase