I've tried to figure this out for a while now. I have a strong suspicion it is either Drew Franklin or Matt Jones.
I've tried to figure this out for a while now. I have a strong suspicion it is either Drew Franklin or Matt Jones.
Why would Norlander have a separate account? His name is his street cred. Not saying it's not him. Would just be odd.
So they can float things that aren’t 100% verified but highly likely to happen. CBB 80% or more likely rumors….without tarnishing their personal credibility. Allows them to only put things out on their names accounts that are 99%Why would Norlander have a separate account? His name is his street cred. Not saying it's not him. Would just be odd.
It also allows for him to make money on his Discord too, while maintaining his journalistic integrity elsewhereWhy would Norlander have a separate account? His name is his street cred. Not saying it's not him. Would just be odd.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!Because he can share things as Trilly Donovan he can't share as Matt Norlander
This is why I have a hard time believing it's NorlanderAll I know from the posts here is it's somebody who got almost everything wrong during the coaching search.
Idk. I see things post on that account and it's the first thing mentioned when the topic is brought up on ksr. I don't think it's definitely one of the guys but it has entered my mind.It's absolutely not Matt Jones or Drew Franklin
Trilly Donovan covers national recruiting and coaching searches. He does far more than just UK stuff. So unless Matt Jones or Drew Franklin has a side hustle of being a connected national college basketball analyst I highly doubt it's one of them.Idk. I see things post on that account and it's the first thing mentioned when the topic is brought up on ksr. I don't think it's definitely one of the guys but it has entered my mind.
This has been my contention as well.Why would Norlander have a separate account? His name is his street cred. Not saying it's not him. Would just be odd.
Because the world revolves around us!Trilly Donovan covers national recruiting and coaching searches. He does far more than just UK stuff. So unless Matt Jones or Drew Franklin has a side hustle of being a connected national college basketball analyst I highly doubt it's one of them.
Rob BromleyEvery thing I read online says that it's a group of journalists including Matt Norlander, Mark Titus, and Rob Bromley.
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play