I’m guessing someone might still be around that played in 1950. That puts them around 85Where and when did he play, and how old is the oldest known former high school football player in Virginia?
I got to wondering about this after I made the post about Dinwiddie's very first football team.
(Bleeding Navy was my first guess!)
Shoot, I forgot about him.My dad is 79. Won the state championship at Jefferson Senior in 1957.
Mine too.Where and when did he play, and how old is the oldest known former high school football player in Virginia?
I got to wondering about this after I made the post about Dinwiddie's very first football team.
(Bleeding Navy was my first guess!)
GW beat JF 26-21 in the basketball regional semis in 74. Was the JS basketball game. They held the ball on us.My dad is 79. Won the state championship at Jefferson Senior in 1957.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)