He’s most likely going to Minnesota. He’s from there. It’s his Alma mater. And they just fired their HCMedved from CSU would be worth a look. His wife Erica Medved is from West Virginia. A Morgantown native.
Her dad is one of the most successful businessman in WV.
Depends where the wife wants to go. Happy wife is a happy life.He’s most likely going to Minnesota. He’s from there. It’s his Alma mater. And they just fired their HC
I’ll be surprised if Jerrod Calhoun doesn’t get the job.Depends where the wife wants to go. Happy wife is a happy life.
But there are better out there.
I would be happy with that selection. Have heard he wanted the job before.I’ll be surprised if Jerrod Calhoun doesn’t get the job.
I would as well. He makes the most sense. McCollum is intriguing, but I have no idea if he’s even interested. Like DeVries, He has no ties to the areaI would be happy with that selection. Have heard he wanted the job before.
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona