Who has Jim's Call?

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
He thought the left fielder caught it. Jim’s had some great calls this year but this wasn’t one of his finer moments.
 

karlchilders.sixpack

All-Conference
Jun 5, 2008
21,132
4,896
113
Jim sort of wiffed on that one

but still a good call.

Had we been in Tallahassee.... it would have been a no doubter.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,864
3,028
113
Yeah he missed that one. "There's a drive! Deep! Deep! Deep! Deep! and the ball is caught! No, he did it again! I couldn't see it....."

Love jim but he blew that one.
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,360
1,146
113
Yeah he missed that one. "There's a drive! Deep! Deep! Deep! Deep! and the ball is caught! No, he did it again! I couldn't see it....."

Love jim but he blew that one.


Pretty bad because the guy that caught it, or tried to, was standing in the second row of the bleachers.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,149
10,707
113
In fairness to Jim most high school fields have better lighting than Vandy. It really is that bad.
 

LawDawg97

Redshirt
Sep 7, 2012
1,138
0
0
Pretty bad because the guy that caught it, or tried to, was standing in the second row of the bleachers.

Yeah I honestly don’t know how you didn’t know that was gone off the bat and that it was at least a row deep. He’s entitled to miss one though
 

dogmatic

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
398
0
0
My eyes agreed with Jim, and I was watching on TV. When the fielder jumped and flexed his glove, I thought he'd caught it.
 

basedawg

Senior
Aug 22, 2012
1,037
813
113
You guys should see where he has to call the game from. It's pitiful, I can understand why he couldn't see or tell. Give him a break!
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,992
7,979
113
Knew that ball was gone as soon as it left the bat. But the fielder for a weird reason played like he caught it so I could see how it messed Jim up
 

HughJazz

Redshirt
Dec 12, 2012
211
0
0
TV announcer’s call was pretty shitastic as well. There’s always the titanic dub over
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar