I say Michigan is going to smoke them… this team is probably better than the Fab 5 team…
Dusty May seems to be a great coach, and he's one of Ben McCollom's best friends in the business, so I'm all in on Michigan. I don't know about best Michigan team ever, but they're big, they're talented, they're deep, and they're well-coached . . . and they slipped past the Iowa Hawkeyes by THREE points. Arizona, OTOH, never had a chance.I say Michigan is going to smoke them… this team is probably better than the Fab 5 team…
Michigan will dominate on the boards. Don't see this as a "close" game.I think Uconn's slower pace and ability to hit 3s at a better clip then Arizona will keep it close. Not being able to shoot is a nightmare against Michigan's length. I still think Michigan's size and talent is too much. Michigan 77 to 69
Well see I wasn't close on f4 predictions. Uconn is well coached though. If Iowa can keep it close I think Uconn canMichigan will dominate on the boards. Don't see this as a "close" game.
Agree UConn will try to control tempo much like Iowa did vs mich, FL and illiniWell see I wasn't close on f4 predictions. Uconn is well coached though. If Iowa can keep it close I think Uconn can
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops