Who are you picking?

Steelers1

Junior
Sep 29, 2025
145
319
63
I'm curious the breakdown of this board. Completely hypothetical...... Penn State has to win a national title within 3 years, or your life savings is gone. You have to choose between JF and MC to be the head coach. Who is everyone picking? For me its JF without any hesitation.
 

MtNittany

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
3,860
5,426
113
I'm curious the breakdown of this board. Completely hypothetical...... Penn State has to win a national title within 3 years, or your life savings is gone. You have to choose between JF and MC to be the head coach. Who is everyone picking? For me its JF without any hesitation.
Good for you. I wouldn't bet a thin dime on either one though.
 

BobPSU92

Heisman
Aug 22, 2001
45,710
37,921
113
I’m having a breakdown. I’m just picking my nose. It’s over.

😞
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
8,060
4,356
113
I'm curious the breakdown of this board. Completely hypothetical...... Penn State has to win a national title within 3 years, or your life savings is gone. You have to choose between JF and MC to be the head coach. Who is everyone picking? For me its JF without any hesitation.
Didn't Franklin prove he couldn't win a title at Penn State?
Might as well just donate your savings immediately.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 84lion

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,922
4,502
113
I'm curious the breakdown of this board. Completely hypothetical...... Penn State has to win a national title within 3 years, or your life savings is gone. You have to choose between JF and MC to be the head coach. Who is everyone picking? For me its JF without any hesitation.
it wouldn't take me long to make the savings back.
if i had to take that bet it's a 2x loser.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results