Whiteville vs Trask

BuckSweepSports910

All-American
Jul 30, 2006
10,438
6,428
113
quit cutting them eyes at me cuz y'all needed OT to beat Dixon lol
Yeah that was a big red flag for me researching this game. Whiteville more battle tested Trask opponents combined record 4-15. Trask has a really talented sophomore class this could possibly be a coming out party for them. Head says Whiteville wins heart would love to see Trask pull it out. Some good kids check out Jaiden Young #9 he is going to be a good one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JK0713Tigers

Loveboat

Senior
Jun 11, 2014
875
923
43
Expected a more disciplined team at Trask I know they had several unsportsmanlike penalties, getting curb stomped at home can do that I guess, but hope the coach can reign them in and iron that out going forward, not a good look. But lots of positives I saw at the game from the outside looking in, hope the can win so more games moving forward.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JK0713Tigers

gsmballcoach

Freshman
Aug 15, 2023
51
69
18
Expected a more disciplined team at Trask I know they had several unsportsmanlike penalties, getting curb stomped at home can do that I guess, but hope the coach can reign them in and iron that out going forward, not a good look. But lots of positives I saw at the game from the outside looking in, hope the can win so more games moving forward.
Trask finally played a real team and got beat. The coach can't reign them in because he is as undisciplined as they are. How can you learn how to handle adversity when you play a cupcake non conference and never get tested.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6