White Helmets Strike Again.

Feb 4, 2015
1,060
66
48
Snow bowl with A&M was the first time I’ve seen them. Didn’t care for them. Then Croom shows up and they’re freaking permanent! Then Mullen comes in and I’m thinking “good maybe they’re gone”. Wrong. Then Moorehead and now Leach and we still have them ugly things. Guess I might as well get used to it.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,300
2,196
113
I know, but at least we looked respectable while getting our a**es kicked.
 
Last edited:

HumpDawgy

All-Conference
Apr 6, 2010
4,889
2,067
113
For white helmets, those were the best looking (flying M included).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation