While I normally root for BT against other conferences....

phatcat_rivals223240

All-Conference
Nov 5, 2001
19,149
1,245
113
I didn't see Hunter Welcing play a single play v TX. I guess he had a few snaps v Ball State but no receptions. Sad to see him buried on the depth chart
 

olsh

Junior
Oct 6, 2001
3,577
217
63
I didn't see Hunter Welcing play a single play v TX. I guess he had a few snaps v Ball State but no receptions. Sad to see him buried on the depth chart
Sorry, not sad at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy. He left for a conference rival and I'm sure for a nice pay raise. There's obviously incredible respect between Coach Day and our offensive staff, so he's worked his way up to a giant. Good for him.

Up to him to earn his time on the field.
 

loyolacat

Sophomore
Oct 21, 2006
2,782
130
63
Maybe Saben had it correct....He said the B10 had 3 good teams and then a bunch of so-sos .
 

prez77

Junior
Dec 27, 2024
792
365
57
I guess Oregon would be "good" - certainly not great. Or are they about to experience PSU 2025?
 

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,308
921
113
I didn't hate seeing Dook beat Illinois, the Minnesota Rowboat sinking, Oregon choking on a creampuff, and big bad OSU going down.
If only arrogant Michigan would’ve gone down the weekend would’ve been complete. How many think they’ll suddenly be ranked like 15th after a 1 point MAC non-win and a 1 score win over OU?
 

JustGary

Junior
Oct 7, 2025
272
371
63
If only arrogant Michigan would’ve gone down the weekend would’ve been complete. How many think they’ll suddenly be ranked like 15th after a 1 point MAC non-win and a 1 score win over OU?
The replay officials would have given us the loss against Western Michigan, so we would not be ranked. But if we had beaten WMU by one (fairly) and then took down Oklahoma, we would be ranked. Michigan has a lot of faults on offense but their defense is really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Purple Pete
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13