Me and a friend started talking about this today. With the change of all time wins last year I personally think KU is way more Important.
So I figured I’d see what everyone else thinks.
So I figured I’d see what everyone else thinks.
With the change of all time wins last year I personally think KU is way more Important.
I think IU Southeast could give UofL a game lmfao.Every year the UL game is bigger, more pride and hatred on the line. UNTIL this year, cause the Cards suck.
With Western beating them last year, now Bellarmine, i think its safe to say UL is the 3rd, 4th, or 5th best team in the state. Theyre not even the best team in Louisville now.
I fixed it for you.Beating Kansas means more but I always want to beat UL in anything. Only time I can root for UL is when they play dUKe or UNC.
I’m so happy for them, I can’t think of a school that deserves it more than Louisville.With Western beating them last year, now Bellarmine, i think its safe to say UL is the 3rd, 4th, or 5th best team in the state. Theyre not even the best team in Louisville now.
It's been Kansas for years now for me.Me and a friend started talking about this today. With the change of all time wins last year I personally think KU is way more Important.
So I figured I’d see what everyone else thinks.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities