Whew (official recap)

chase_NJ

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2023
879
3,012
93
As an aside, I liked what i saw out of Tyson. I think he will be important for us.

Agreed. This is the first time we've seen him in extended action this year, and I think you can slowly see him getting back into shape from the injury over the summer. He plays within himself, doesn't force anything, and is a threat if you leave him open. That's all we need.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers