He will be here in summerWith the way the Rivals site was "reconstructed "during LOI day.. (how coincidental that was)..I hadn't heard til a few days ago that he isn't on campus. ..TRUE?..thanks
With the way the Rivals site was "reconstructed "during LOI day.. (how coincidental that was)..I hadn't heard til a few days ago that he isn't on campus. ..TRUE?..thanks
Ok...thanks ! Thank God, Ahia $tate didn't poach him in the last second. .He will be here in summer
He didn't meet the requirements to audit his classes and finish this semester.With the way the Rivals site was "reconstructed "during LOI day.. (how coincidental that was)..I hadn't heard til a few days ago that he isn't on campus. ..TRUE?..thanks
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Oklahoma State