Where's Franisdaman?

PW Herman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2007
2,664
4,145
113
Oh, InsaneHawkJJP (from Hawkeye Beacon),

You should get a life and spend less time on here and more time with your trans child.

InsaneHawk had a trans kid? Hmm. I knew Gimmered did, but missed the InsaneHawk communication.

Regardless I'm not surprised you're a POS about his trans kid. You are truly a sick F
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,488
27,048
113
InsaneHawk had a trans kid? Hmm. I knew Gimmered did, but missed the InsaneHawk communication.

Regardless I'm not surprised you're a POS about his trans kid. You are truly a sick F

Oh, Pee wee (aka InsaneHawkJJP). You attempted to play stupid games and now you are stuck with stupid prizes.

This is a sports forum. If you wanna continue to lie, play stupid and behave like an @$$ hole, I have no problem throwing your **** right back in your face.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five