does anybody know why elliot didn't see the field last night? and as bad as we looked last night, and it was bad, lets not give up on the rest of the year. not yet at least. If we lose next week then yes i will abandon all hope for a winning season.
Well playedjosebrown said:I hope that oddly shaped creature had his hat on sideways and had a little friend named Woody with him.
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5