Where is Thunder and Lightning?

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,442
6,154
113
Robbie tweeted on Sunday that there would not be a podcast till Monday morning then Brian responded yesterday morning about a further delay. Crickets since.
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
I took to X and saw something about Brian’s mom being in the hospital or something of the like. I, too, was wondering what was going on and then saw that. Hopefully she’s okay.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,739
12,502
113
Its posted below, Brian put it up at 11:12 this morning. I just listened and some of you really need to listen to it
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar