Where is the WR Coach?

ThunderStruck5

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2009
52
0
0
I'm not on the blue lot, so maybe there are rumors abound. But it seems pretty odd that we've got a QB Coach, RB Coach, OL Coach, DL Coach, LB Coach (Koenning), 2 DB Coaches, new Strength Coaches...but no WR coach.

I mean, it's taken long enough that recruits and current players are opining about it.

It's odd, that's all.
 

dogeered_again

Redshirt
Oct 25, 2007
3,174
28
0
I'm not on the blue lot, so maybe there are rumors abound. But it seems pretty odd that we've got a QB Coach, RB Coach, OL Coach, DL Coach, LB Coach (Koenning), 2 DB Coaches, new Strength Coaches...but no WR coach.

I mean, it's taken long enough that recruits and current players are opining about it.

It's odd, that's all.


Don' t need one. We're not throwing the ball anymore!
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
915
113
I'm not on the blue lot, so maybe there are rumors abound. But it seems pretty odd that we've got a QB Coach, RB Coach, OL Coach, DL Coach, LB Coach (Koenning), 2 DB Coaches, new Strength Coaches...but no WR coach.

I mean, it's taken long enough that recruits and current players are opining about it.

It's odd, that's all.
Not sure but Brown works with WRs a lot. There are still 2 positions not filles.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
  2. 02 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield