Looking at his profile he last viewed these forums in April in 2015. I think he left during the 2014 season, IIRC.
Good to see you posting!Nice to see some familiar names...been a while.
I'd be lying if I said I miss him.
Good to see you posting!
Nice to see some familiar names...been a while.
How you been buddy? It has been a while. I need to post more myself.
Licious , how's Pop doing? Tell him Showman said Hi !
Delicious I have wondered the same thing about your whereabouts. Welcome back,Just seemed appropriate with it being the offseason and all...
.Haha...Retired and Fishing on the Jolly Roger Pier (Topsail) every day...he still talks about your party! I'm always thankful you allowed us to hang out with you guys.
.
Y'all try to be around this year, I'm not gonna do the 100 people thing but I'm thinking of having a little throw down. I was happy you guys came, your pop is fiery! Haha, again, please, tell him I said hello, and Go Duke !
Delicious I have wondered the same thing about your whereabouts. Welcome back,
I'm good...good to see you around too. I see you're keeping yourself busy hiking and tweets every so often.
We gotta get the biggest group from this board EVER for CTC this year !
Yeah man. It has been a warm year here for us to get in a lot of good hikes. Let me know if you plan on being at any games this upcoming season.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects