I know he's injured, but not even on the bench?
That’s funny. Really funny.Saw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
I can vouch for this.Saw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
I saw that tooSaw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
When did you start working for CNN?Saw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
I can vouch for this.
Was he with the UL football team?Saw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
Was he with the UL football team?
Saw him yesterday. He was skateboarding a half pipe and said something like "I hate Kentucky, I quit"
No point in redshirting JV since he is not going to be here another four years. (Plus, the rumor is he will start practicing soon, so it’s doubtul he’s out that long).If he or JV isn't 100% till February they should redshirt IMO. The team will have settled into rotations and gotten used to each other by then. No use in screwing up their chemistry unless we are just terrible.
It's a hard injury to recover from. You don't just donate a leg to a teammate and expect to recover immediately.
True, but you have to think if he was just 10% tougher he'd already be out there.It's a hard injury to recover from. You don't just donate a leg to a teammate and expect to recover immediately.
break out the pop tartsTrue, but you have to think if he was just 10% tougher he'd already be out there.
I thought this was going to be a Photoshop thread. [laughing]
I still remember the "Where is Donna Smith?" thread from back in the day. I laughed until there were tears. [roll]
I was the same way with the John Wall and other similar threads....I thought this was going to be a Photoshop thread. [laughing]
I still remember the "Where is Donna Smith?" thread from back in the day. I laughed until there were tears. [roll]
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas