Where has Kbee been?

Nov 10, 2003
11,777
3,298
0
Latest rumor is he was involved in a vehicle accident with this. He didn't look both ways, as with the new law, he thought he had the right of way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shields

Silvers88

Junior
Sep 1, 2010
221
221
0
BigRnj said: ↑ He was the Beatle Boy giving NIRH a run for 1st team DB during the election last year. ***** ***** *******.​
Just an FYI.. I reported this post as abusive. Not a kbee fan.. but this is too much. Please self-edit..
Just an FYI.. I reported BigRnj's post as damn funny.
 
Nov 10, 2003
11,777
3,298
0
Vacation.....but yeah....bummer.......they could have won the whole thing..
They sure could have won it all. Whoever becomes the new Manager, has a lot of pressure on them. Letting Girardi go, I think was a huge mistake. Glad to see you didn't kick the bucket. Who else will I bust balls with except Whitebus, and a couple of Yankee minions,lol.
 

albanyknight

All-American
Feb 3, 2004
16,451
8,363
113
I know I am on the right track when two of my more favorite posters, kbee3 and Not are so hated and in the heads of the two posters who have done more single-handily to make Rutgers grads look mentally challenged than any 100 posters combined.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NotInRHouse

DJ Spanky

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,851
62,864
113
  • Like
Reactions: tico brown

Caliknight

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2001
198,041
150,514
113
I know I am on the right track when two of my more favorite posters, kbee3 and Not are so hated and in the heads of the two posters who have done more single-handily to make Rutgers grads look mentally challenged than any 100 posters combined.

You would have those two are your favorite posters. It all makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying. It's really helpful here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kbee3
Oct 17, 2007
69,704
47,625
0
Kbee was resurrected by Hillary's uranium. Her and George Soros dug him up in Benghazi with Fusion GPS, after Cruz's dad shot JFK.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kbee3

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,569
180,786
113
I know I am on the right track when two of my more favorite posters, kbee3 and Not are so hated and in the heads of the two posters who have done more single-handily to make Rutgers grads look mentally challenged than any 100 posters combined.


Bitter old man
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?