Where else can you get quality reporting like this......

COOL MAN

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2001
34,715
128
63
.....beside Radar Online ?? Somebody's gonna' report it.....I guess......might just as well be them.

Linky
 

op2

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
12,032
1,796
103
Waiting for someone to post his picture with a "Wood?" subject line. *

*
 
Mar 7, 2004
99,795
70
0
Re: Waiting for someone to post his picture with a "Wood?" subject line. *


 
Dec 7, 2010
20,602
120
0
I'm glad he chose the small implants instead of large.....


so he doesn't look ridiculous. But I support his right to look less ridiculous.
 

dave

Senior
May 29, 2001
60,624
914
113
Re: Waiting for someone to post his picture with a "Wood?" subject line. *

I blame brittany griner for blazing this trail.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Michael Hawkins looks to clean up mistakes as WVU turns to Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Basketball Miles Sadler brings five-star expectations, team-first approach to WVU
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State