I do. If the three point shot had been effect then, they would have won in regulation. Walter Davis's shot to tie the game was from near half court.I do not recall this.![]()
I do. If the three point shot had been effect then, they would have won in regulation. Walter Davis's shot to tie the game was from near half court.I do not recall this.![]()
I’m sorry 2.53 game time. 4.31 video time.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games