Where did the posters from the paddock go?

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,833
11,050
113
I didn’t even know what The Paddock was back then, but if the Rupp Rafters forum is any indication, I’d imagine it was nothing but people trading insults, calling one another “MAGATs” and “libtards”.
There was some of that, but it was a good general discussion forum. The Music Thread and D-League on this forum are survivors of the change.
 

Glenn's Take

Heisman
May 20, 2012
13,010
15,318
113
Anyone know a good forum ideally, that has some of our old posters, especially from the paddock. Something that has a little bit of pop culture, politics and other things that we used to enjoy discussing. Does anyone know where those folks went Thank you ahead of time.
I'm guessing you missed the thread I just started about whether or not infinity is real?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheBlueMist
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky