Where did the 17'ing downvote button go?

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,369
5,393
113
Me too...I was worried when I said blocking people is for pussies that some mod might call me out for having blocked people in the past.
Is there a way to see your block list? I haven’t intentionally blocked anyone. Would like to see if anyone’s on it.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,222
24,258
113
Is there a way to see your block list? I haven’t intentionally blocked anyone. Would like to see if anyone’s on it.
I think the only way you can see it is to find someone you have blocked and unblock them.

You don’t have anyone blocked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PBRME

Bulldog Bruce

All-American
Nov 1, 2007
5,238
6,440
113
Who is outraged or upset over the trans Swedish skier? I haven't seen anything of that sort.
Hope golfr isn't referencing me. I explained the stupid part is that society is so twisted that even Fox news accepts the premise the chick is a guy. You can call yourself trans/multi/binary/notfuckinsure or whatever. As long as you aren't a born man and try to cheat young ladies it's cool. Women can compete in men's competitions all they want.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,718
3,990
113
Womens Rights Freedom GIF by INTO ACTION
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State