Where Are We Headed,?

MIKEFTB

Senior
Jul 7, 2001
6,414
479
0
My old friend the DVC Fiend used to ask..Anyway, I am doing a triple headed over two days.. Tonight out to Carol Stream for Benet Academy @ Glenbard North.. Tomorrow over to South Naperville for Conant @ Neuqua Valley...then heading to 55th and Grant for Bolingbrook @ Hinsdale Central...Hopefully the weather will be dry...know it will be cold....Where are you headed?
 

Nape

Heisman
May 29, 2001
165,374
65,956
113
95th Street tomorrow for Conant v Neuqua.

I see Edgy is coming too. Maybe a few iced teas beforehand?

I was hoping that St. Francis would be tonight so I could go see that emerging powerhouse that Sparta is putting together
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K. and MIKEFTB

Still Missing34

All-Conference
Jul 12, 2005
2,721
2,289
113
Obviously I'll be at Oswego/Elgin tonight, but tomorrow, I'm kicking around the OE/SE game at 1, 7th grade youth championship game at IBC at 4 and possible HC/Brook, but likely have some of the OHS players over to watch that one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gene K. and MIKEFTB

MIKEFTB

Senior
Jul 7, 2001
6,414
479
0
Benet at Glenbard North tonight....

Conant at Neuqua Valley tomorrow
..

Just so everyone knows....Edge and I had no prior discussions of these particular games.....I actually wrote down Benet @ GBN...Marist @ GE....and Moline @ WB...and tossed them in a hat and chose Benet @ Panthers....So 355 to North Ave to Lies Rd...here I comes....See you there Edge!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anon1754760634
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 9 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 athlete Grant Bowen, other top recruits talk Notre Dame visit following blowout of Stanford
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Video: York 25 Glenbard West 22
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch