When was the last time our offense....

Robot-Chicken

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2012
82
0
0
was actually being reported as looking good against our defense? I ask this question with the complete realization that normally our defense is kicking the **** out of our offense.

I've got to say that I've tried to contain the wool. But hearing all of the reports of the offense looking this good is really making it hard to contain.
 

Robot-Chicken

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2012
82
0
0
<div class="page_title clearfix"><h1>Bose QuietComfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling - headphones</h1></div><div id="CE_unique_variant" class="mc_box mc_sub clearfix"><div class="bsm_left"><div class="clearfix p_info"><div class="pInfoL"><a><div id="pimg" class="pimg">
</div></a></div></div></div></div>
 

JackShephard

Senior
Sep 27, 2011
1,729
882
113
at the photoshopping thingie, I would've replied with a picture of sheep shears emblazoned with Auburn logos and colors.

Here's hoping this is the year we finally smash those crappy shears.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?