When them Dogs

Wildcat10fan

All-Conference
Aug 9, 2014
3,046
3,823
0
I picked Murphy to win !!
Also Mitchell & Robbinsville
I thought Robbinsville would win big but a win is a win. I thought Mitchell would win by 21 and I thought Murphy game would be close. Big games next week
 

Uncgrad1998

Freshman
Oct 20, 2018
60
68
0
Great win Dogs!! I won’t doubt them again!
…..on second thought, maybe I will keep on doubting, because every time I do, they win and prove me wrong! On to Black Friday. Beat the Knights!
I admit I didn't think they would win and I definitely didn't think they would blow them out. After the Andrews game I didn't think they would make it past the second round.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6