When is our next victory?

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,891
2,397
113
This 9-game losing streak blows. We need to take down MSU. With 8 games left in the regular season, I want to see us go at least 4-4 the rest of the way. Get it done, Cats!!!
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,891
2,397
113
Remaining games:

MSU
Iowa
@Minnesota
PSU
Indiana
@Illinois
Michigan
@Iowa

We can win 4 of these games: MSU, Iowa, PSU, Michigan.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
21,907
1,820
63
It would be nice to win a couple. Theoretically, we should be improving exponentially with each game as our experience level was so low at the beginning but I'm afraid fatigue will set in as well.

Next year will look more impressive for the turnaround.
 

NURoseBowl

Junior
Jun 16, 2009
8,222
373
58
Next victory is tonight. Hope most of you can make it; it'll be worth it. So let it be written; so let it be done . . .
 

mikewebb68

Senior
Oct 24, 2009
9,814
504
113
Originally posted by NJCat:
November, 2015.

Don't see another win in the upcoming games.
Another in a long long of spot-on observations involving our team. You were only off by 3 (and counting). By any chance do you make your living as a weatherman in the northeast?
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,522
1,454
113
I said 5 +-1 at the beginning of the season. I hope I am wrong because that would mean we beat Iowa.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13