...I did take it to the bank...they waitin' for you to counter-sign it........you should now know to take it to the bank.
...I did take it to the bank...they waitin' for you to counter-sign it.....
How'd your KSU prediction turn out?...you should now know to take it to the bank.
How'd your KSU prediction turn out?
...yeah...I'm with you on that....everything I read was WV hasn't played anybody, blah blah, bunch of stiffs, blah blah, lucky to share the same atmosphere with...well, insert any B10, SEC, ACC, Pac10 team name in this slot....irritates me worse than a highly-paid do-nothing congress....All those people doubting our team (and me) kind of pissed me off.
The problem is that you must make the prediction prior to the clock winding down in the fourth quarter.
I did... ...no worries there.
Why the hate ?
Orlaco...............don't read to much into my post. I am sending every Mountaineer fan a quart of my pickles due to this win. You want a quart. Right? Now, I must ask you.............why the hate?
Well................I'm still gonna have TorontoEERs leave your name on the pickle mailing list. Go stand by your mailbox.Hate is my thing...it's what I do.
I want his predict for next week first before any sweet and spicy gherkins go out the door boss..........Well................I'm still gonna have TorontoEERs leave your name on the pickle mailing list. Go stand by your mailbox.
That isn't you it is me, however it goes like this, when I tape a game we lose....you should now know to take it to the bank.
I want his predict for next week first before any sweet and spicy gherkins go out the door boss..........
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
WV Sports Football
Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3