When does the signing period start?, and...

NUCat320

Senior
Dec 4, 2005
19,469
495
0
are there any slots available ? Are there any prospects still in play for NU?

I know RI has an outside game, but it's interesting to see two bigs and a point, and no wings, in a class.
 

NJCat83588

Senior
Jun 5, 2001
8,874
456
0
are there any slots available ? Are there any prospects still in play for NU?

I know RI has an outside game, but it's interesting to see two bigs and a point, and no wings, in a class.

I believe Barrett Benson made the comment that he was told that his class is complete. NU has 1 scholarship unused, could well be a 5th year transfer next year.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5