Whats your 2017 class looking like?

ImUTGagain

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2010
2,337
3,102
0
Don't confuse the bench warmer fans with the paid subscriber fans. We've got a lot of idiot fans on the bench warmer board. I'm just talking hoops. I hope we get Lonnie because we've recruited him forever. But I can't fault a kid for going to UK

It's ok bud. We too have way more than our fair share of idiots. Im with Willie, I started rooting for you guys the second we were out. Kris Jenkins is a stud. Def my fav player in college who doesn't reside in Lexington
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
We will sign 8 so I would say that will include Young , Washington , Richards , Diallo , Petty , knox and another PF along with a back up pg .
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Nope.

I'm sure this is the first thing shown in their film room everyday. It's duke perfection
 

RalphDaltonFan

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
60,325
41,842
113
For the record, his mom/grandma want him close to home but his dad wants him to leave for college. So its far from a Nova sure thing. Depends who wins out

Almost all Team Final guys go to Syracuse or Villanova. Rob Brown has a lot of say and I think only Team Final guy who seriously was recruited by UK under Calipari was MKG. But that relationship predated Team Final and Nova was heavily considered there too.

I think UK wants him--loves his talent--but I didn't get impression Walker was as receptive to UK as some other kids in class. I'd put Nova in as heavy favorite and I'm a 3rd party here--but was out in Vegas 2 weeks ago when Walker was very impressive and got the impression he's going to play with other young man committed--who was a tough player--nice pickup.
 

duke4life831

Heisman
Feb 19, 2016
3,083
15,132
0
I think it will be a battle but I think Duke lands Bamba and Duke gets a class of

Green
Trent
Knox
Carter
Bamba
A low ranked 4-3 star wing
 

jcmc225

All-American
Nov 12, 2015
3,602
6,133
0
Almost all Team Final guys go to Syracuse or Villanova. Rob Brown has a lot of say and I think only Team Final guy who seriously was recruited by UK under Calipari was MKG. But that relationship predated Team Final and Nova was heavily considered there too.

I think UK wants him--loves his talent--but I didn't get impression Walker was as receptive to UK as some other kids in class. I'd put Nova in as heavy favorite and I'm a 3rd party here--but was out in Vegas 2 weeks ago when Walker was very impressive and got the impression he's going to play with other young man committed--who was a tough player--nice pickup.
Any insight on other players we're involved with?
 

jcmc225

All-American
Nov 12, 2015
3,602
6,133
0
not sure if mentioned elsewhere, but an Oklahoma station claims UK and KU lead. But Oklahoma still an option
 

Dablueman

All-American
Feb 5, 2003
16,981
5,703
0
I think it will be a battle but I think Duke lands Bamba and Duke gets a class of

Green
Trent
Knox
Carter
Bamba
A low ranked 4-3 star w
I think it will be a battle but I think Duke lands Bamba and Duke gets a class of

Green
Trent
Knox
Carter
Bamba
A low ranked 4-3 star wing

No way u get Carter and Bamba Bolden is not a one and done. And unless K runs him off Jeter is back as well bamba can play with Ayton as Ayton is a stretch 4 and Carter is a true 5 Jeter is a 4/5 Bolden is a 5bamba is a true 5 lg jam at playing time at Duke unlimited playing time at the 5 at UK. No way a kid smart enough to go to Harvard can't see that. Unless Bolden miraculously benches Jefferson and Giles can't come back. then bolden doesn't get enough playing time to be a one and done. Sorry ur little recruiting coo to get Bolden probably cost u bamba.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crittel56
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia