Big sportsbook weekend for Grant.
I'm 8-3 since 2008 betting PSU in Vegas. Let's hope it continues. Go state!
I'm 8-3 since 2008 betting PSU in Vegas. Let's hope it continues. Go state!
Say hello to Bambi for me!Say hello to the Rolling Stones for me!
I'm 8-3 since 2008 betting PSU in Vegas. Let's hope it continues. Go state!
Ha! Definitely not.have you had similar success with the Birds?
You need to relocate.Make it 9-3 su and ats
Hope you’re heading back late enough to play the Michigan game somewhere tomorrow!Make it 9-3 su and ats
Live at the lighthouse is the sh...Grant I’m starting to think your 70s live albums (Oil Can Harry’s, Live at the Lighthouse, Live at Club Mozambique) are better than your prime Blue Note years (Green Street, Idle Moments)
I slink out on Monday morning. We'll see if the book opens up early enough tomorrow.Hope you’re heading back late enough to play the Michigan game somewhere tomorrow!
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'
BWI Recruiting
Recruit Reactions: Despite loss, top prospects rave about Penn State White Out experience