What's uglier?

Apr 16, 2006
1,106
11
38
- The Cubs collapse
- The Saints Monday night debacle
- Most of the Vandy dancing girls

I know, I know- they're all someone's daughter. That means there's some ugly-assed mothers out there.
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
I'm a cubs fan... But it's definitely the vandy girls. That girl on the bottom, far left.... ACK... that's got to be the ugliest face i've ever seen.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
I have to go with the vandy girls then the saints collapse.

Saddawg can just go ahead and start using the vandy girls they are just not happening.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama