I'm going to say 20.
Good callIt feels like he's really plunged, like 35 or lower.
Though he could make some sense in the first round for a team like the Warriors, who could afford to be patient with him.
Though he could make some sense in the first round for a team like the Warriors, who could afford to be patient with him.
The Warriors have plenty of talent to keep him on the bench and develop him as a potential eventual replacement for Thompson. They drafted a center with a top pick a couple of seasons ago who was incredibly raw, still hasn’t done much, and still haven’t traded him.Holy schnikes. 1st round warriors
I have to believe he will be traded.
$1.8M.Smart kid to go to the draft and hit the $$$ jackpot.
I have a feeling that PBJ will be just fine. And I’ll be cheering him on - as a son & friend of the program - to do so.$1.8M.
Nicely done, though far less than he would’ve expected a year ago.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5