After his matches, MM waves his hand over his head. What's the significance/meaning?
I wonder that too… and shakes his head.After his matches, MM waves his hand over his head. What's the significance/meaning?
Beat me to it Mr Steamy
A quick search of Dart celebrations doesn't come up with anything.
I found this.A quick search of Dart celebrations doesn't come up with anything.
What’s the matter, Desanto? YOU DONT LIKE TOUGH DARTS?I found this.
![]()
checking to see if his angel ring is still there!I wonder that too… and shakes his head.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC