Yes they did,just can't slip one by you,wondered who would get that.reference
As the friend to Doc, you make me laugh...
I pay attention...to important people...
Yes they did,just can't slip one by you,wondered who would get that.reference
I'm not exactly a Trump fan but would be cool with him attending a UK game. Her politics is pretty far to the left of mine and Trump's are wide right, but sports is one place we should all be able to come together despite political differences. It is really ridiculous that people worry about a political litmus test for entrance into a basketball game. As for Pimptino…...
Pitino flipped our fans off and I have no idea what his politics are....he is a sex fiend, a baby killer, an adulterer, a cheater, a liar and a traitor. He has no business in Rupp Arena.
Ole Dick might want to be careful he doesn't know where that mouths been.If she's been staying away from UK games, she might be trying to avoid having this happen again....
![]()
![]()
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about Randolph Scott
It can be dangerous to OD on these damn vitamins and milk.Dayum [laughing]
It can be dangerous to OD on these damn vitamins and milk.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine