Whatcha drinking?

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
Sports Bar Dog GIF by Originals
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: hotelblue and BCD

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
We're like 20-2 on the season when I drink something from Wild Turkey. So I went to the liquor store and loaded up. Got a bottle of 101 and a bottle of Rare Breed.

Cats on top again.
 

BCD

Senior
Dec 30, 2002
721
747
93
We're like 20-2 on the season when I drink something from Wild Turkey. So I went to the liquor store and loaded up. Got a bottle of 101 and a bottle of Rare Breed.

Cats on top again.
Do you take Venmo? Lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cats192

the dopester

Senior
Jan 2, 2005
1,679
641
0
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,656
5,568
113
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
Send me your address please.
 

BCD

Senior
Dec 30, 2002
721
747
93
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
My budget ended at the Blantons! Kudos to you!
 

SC_INCAT

Sophomore
Jan 14, 2005
2,562
112
63
Woodford Double Oaked
Blanton’s will be on tap for Sweet 16
Jefferson’s 17yo Presidential for Elite 8
Pappy 20yo for Final 4
Pappy 23yo for Championship

It’s the usual run. I only drink those last 3 for this reason - so it’s been a while! Down to half bottles.
You are my best friend, right?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BCD
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  3. 03 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings