I didn't watch any of the games, just looking at mostly unsurprising final scoresI think anybody that’s watched our games over the last decade will see that we are far more disciplined than we have been in the past. Not a knock on Franklin. It’s just a different style of play.
Muffin Weekend here. Blueberry muffins and vanilla lattes at Starbucks. Mood. Today, some dipsh|t walked in wearing both a rutgres shirt and a rutgres cap. Jesus.
Yea Clemson beat like some hired opponent from directional MichiganWe learned LSU is very good or Clemson is horrible--or both
Did you hum Katy Perry’s “Firework” when he walked past?
Whatever happened to Rutgers Al?Muffin Weekend here. Blueberry muffins and vanilla lattes at Starbucks. Mood. Today, some dipsh|t walked in wearing both a rutgres shirt and a rutgres cap. Jesus.
Did the 3 NFL players LSU picked up in the reverse portal play last night?We learned LSU is very good or Clemson is horrible--or both
No, they were kept off the game-day roster.Did the 3 NFL players LSU picked up in the reverse portal play last night?
He decided to seek greener pastures. Last I heard he’d become a Western Michigan fan.Whatever happened to Rutgers Al?
Kiffin is afraid of the consequences so they didn't. We'll see what happens moving forward. I'm expecting many more suits being filed.Did the 3 NFL players LSU picked up in the reverse portal play last night?
Bob, do you always coordinate your Muffin weekends with The Penn State colors of blue and white? I see your Muffin wasDid you hum Katy Perry’s “Firework” when he walked past?
The layers to Bob go deeper and deeper the more you know him.Bob, do you always coordinate your Muffin weekends with The Pen State colors of blue and white? I see your Muffin wasand your latte was
.
Bob, do you always coordinate your Muffin weekends with The Penn State colors of blue and white? I see your Muffin wasand your latte was
.
You came up with another winner. How do you do that?Well played. I should have.
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley