They had tape on the railing in the right field standing area for students only marking where we were supposed to stand. They had circles in the concrete walkway behind the standing room area where four people could huddle up in a little circle. It looked dumb as ****. If I had a picture of it I would post here because I honestly chuckled when I saw it because of how stupid it looked.
They also had the railings behind the berms barricaded off from everything else, it looked like the students that were there were caged up to be kept away from everyone else. They did not police the outfield real hard it looked like because the four person rule was not being enforce in some of the lounges, so that is good, looked somewhat normal out there for the most part.
They did sell beer in right field.