What was he thinking?

Cherokee

Redshirt
Sep 17, 2013
144
3
18
Surprised I haven't heard anyone state the obvious - Why do you leave Loo in when he had done everything you need him to do. Poor game management is the answer. I didn't listen to his post-game comments because if it didn't start with "I screwed up" then it wasn't worth listening to.
 

Maroon13

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
4,221
4,403
113
I'd blame hitting more than pitching. LOB -9. 1-8 RISP.

But UVA is a good team. We played at their place and came close. One base hit here or there and we win.

Oh well... hope we can get a rematch and win two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dawgg and patdog

o_HuntDawg

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2018
3,220
1,583
113
Surprised I haven't heard anyone state the obvious - Why do you leave Loo in when he had done everything you need him to do. Poor game management is the answer. I didn't listen to his post-game comments because if it didn't start with "I screwed up" then it wasn't worth listening to.
It’s painfully obvious we really don’t trust anyone past khal CJ and Davis…. we havent trusted the pen all season.. so either they aren’t very good or we don’t trust them to be good… take your pick
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,542
31,800
113
I was thinking get him out for another reason. It seemed to me he lost a little bit when he rolled his ankle slightly. But really, I think Maroon13 is right. Bats lost this game. We had one swing all game that drive in a run. Their pitching was pretty good. But we made it look a lot better than it really is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list