Patrick was a good one too!Loved watching Issel play, he would been a killer in Pope's offense!! 73 here and I am from the Berg! Patrick Sparks home town!
Patrick was a good one too!Loved watching Issel play, he would been a killer in Pope's offense!! 73 here and I am from the Berg! Patrick Sparks home town!
Was 45 when my youngest was born. Turned out OKDon't feel bad. I'm 49 with a three year old. Ugh!
Me too. Dad's (83) favorite player is Cotton Nash. But I don't think he was as serious a fan as most of the older guys here so it's great to have their input.Man. I love hearing these stories. Keep em coming.
I never said that. I just said that it reminded me of that. Keep your panties on.Take the tin foil off your head. No malicious intentions. Just for fun my friend.
Sure thing, sis. Just sit this one out. This is a fun thread. We don't need a sour puss like you ruining it.I never said that. I just said that it reminded me of that. Keep your panties on.
This isn't one of those woke stories, is it?45 and expecting another boy in June lol.
lol, nah.. One of those “ time to chop it off “ storiesThis isn't one of those woke stories, is it?![]()
41 in May.Just trying to get everyone's mindset to gauge the different reactions to this season.
Sour puss? You're the one without a sense of humor. If you can't take a joke, shut your soup coolers, skippy.Sure thing, sis. Just sit this one out. This is a fun thread. We don't need a sour puss like you ruining it.
Blocked. Have fun being a dick to others *** Williams.Sour puss? You're the one without a sense of humor. If you can't take a joke, shut your soup coolers, skippy.
Quick with the name calling, eh redass? LOLBlocked. Have fun being a dick to others *** Williams.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday