What is Periscope?

hoodro

Senior
Apr 1, 2010
1,803
866
91
Thanks everybody. Anything good said tonight?
I only listened to like the first 10 mins then got called away, but during that time he said news will break about another recruit verifying the allegations from the book. Not exactly sure when or if he even said when, but he definitely said to be ready for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SosaUK

Cat Ballou

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2007
5,234
4,502
0
I only listened to like the first 10 mins then got called away, but during that time he said news will break about another recruit verifying the allegations from the book. Not exactly sure when or if he even said when, but he definitely said to be ready for it.

Now that Jaquan is talking I suspect Blakeney's memory will suddenly improve as well.
 

Mikey Likes It

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2007
11,247
3,776
0
I literally clicked the notification for his Periscope when I was already in the Periscope app. Said broadcast was too full and had 1.3K viewers. What the hell?? lol. Don't care about chatting, just thought that was crazy
Mine said to full as well but it loaded anyway.
 

stereonut

All-Conference
Feb 28, 2010
2,725
2,146
0
Used to post fairly frequently at kysportsreport.com. I fell out of the habit of going to UK message boards, but found my way back here for Fornigate.

Yep, that was it.
I left there because of a couple of guys, one was named Nick or Mick or something similar. The other was his bosom buddy but I can't remember his name either. Seems like it started with a J.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt