That ain’t tough against the UK roster. Kind like the tallest midget.UNC last night had tge two best players on the court
That ain’t tough against the UK roster. Kind like the tallest midget.UNC last night had tge two best players on the court
You've got Caleb Wilson as a scrub then...Basketball IQ optionalThat ain’t tough against the UK roster. Kind like the tallest midget.
Pope talks a great game and heaps praise on the players, but cannot back up the talk with performance.I am trying to stay positive. But I really do not know one thing we excel at, like better than average.
Shooting - nope
Defense- nada
Offense- nope
Passing - nope
Driving - nope
Deep rotation - nope
Cardio - nah
Physical - not a chance
Free throws? - have not looked at this but maybe
Like make us good at something, if we have offense issues make us the most elite defensive unit you can.
I am so tilted I need a break, I swear someone has done something to curse UK sports and if it is me. I repent.
I think you knew what I meant. But solid job trying to project.You've got Caleb Wilson as a scrub then...Basketball IQ optional
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach