What is Brittany thinking?

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,267
7,256
113
Blonde Britt requested the name and number upside down on the jacket so she could read it.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheBigUglies

Nitt1300

Heisman
Nov 2, 2008
7,838
14,720
113
I find the Taylor Swift obsession obnoxious and I’m not a huge fan of her music, but anyone saying she has no talent or is famous for being famous is silly. She works insanely hard and is incredibly talented.
Agreed, but Taylor isn't the subject of the thread....
 

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,491
2,420
113
I did find Mahome's wife a little annoying in the QB documentary. However, that is just a few clips, they have been together since high school and she owns the local women's pro soccer team. Who knows what she is like off camera? I will think she is a nice lady but haven't looked beyond the QB doc and the pics being posted here. As a parent, the only question I have is who is raising their kids? I am guessing she is with them most of the time and they are quite young still but we only sometimes see those parts of people's lives(like Jason and Kylie Kelce).
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,430
13,438
113
I find the Taylor Swift obsession obnoxious and I’m not a huge fan of her music, but anyone saying she has no talent or is famous for being famous is silly. She works insanely hard and is incredibly talented.
Even as a punk, this song is brilliant. How many weeks would you sign up for? I’d do 3 weeks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,796
21,563
113
I find the Taylor Swift obsession obnoxious and I’m not a huge fan of her music, but anyone saying she has no talent or is famous for being famous is silly. She works insanely hard and is incredibly talented.
I don't think anyone said she doesn't work hard or is incredibly talented.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,796
21,563
113
Agreed, but Taylor isn't the subject of the thread....
Of course it isn't.....but like a lot of otherthings.....it morphs into her as the subject matter. I guess we can be happy the Kardashians have been put in the back burner......for now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nitt1300

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,796
21,255
113
Even as a punk, this song is brilliant. How many weeks would you sign up for? I’d do 3 weeks


Taylor's take down of actress Camilla Belle in the song 'Better Than Revenge' is an all timer. Camilla notoriously 'stole' singer Joe Jonas from Taylor....

The story starts when it was hot and it was summer
And, I had it all I had him right there where I wanted him
She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause
She took him faster than you could say sabotage
I never saw it coming, nor would I have suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
She underestimated just who she was stealing from

She's not a saint and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does
On the mattress, whoa
Soon she's gonna find
Stealing other people's toys on the playground
Won't make you many friends
She should keep in mind
She should keep in mind
There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha

She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list
She looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it
I think her ever present frown is a little troubling
And, she thinks I'm psycho
'Cause I like to rhyme her name with things, but
Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
Oh they didn't teach you that in prep school
So it's up to me
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity
(Think about what you did)
 
  • Like
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch