My Granny was worth a million, I’d give yours $110kTrump just said “we would have lost 2M people if we hadn’t done anything. Proves why I needed to spend 2T dollars this week.”
Is my math bad or is that about 1M per person?
Wonder how many people would throw their own granny under a bus for 1M?
Trump just said “we would have lost 2M people if we hadn’t done anything. Proves why I needed to spend 2T dollars this week.”
Is my math bad or is that about 1M per person?
Wonder how many people would throw their own granny under a bus for 1M?
Trump just said “we would have lost 2M people if we hadn’t done anything. Proves why I needed to spend 2T dollars this week.”
Is my math bad or is that about 1M per person?
Wonder how many people would throw their own granny under a bus for 1M?
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list