What is a catch?

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,919
17,250
113
I have no clue what a catch Is anymore. Baltimore just intercepted a pass, according to the review, but I don’t know how. Caught it while falling, started bobbling it before hit the ground, and then completely lost it when his body hit the ground. It was called incomplete, then challenged and overturned to an interception. They made a big emphasis recently that you have to control the ball through the ground if you catch it while falling. I used to feel confident about what a call would be after reviews, but I seriously think they just flip a coin in New York to decide these things now.
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
A chick that is obviously out of your league, a sweet redhead with bigguns, a woman who makes really good money, or a damn good cook.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar